Author Topic: Nov 23 Club Christmas Party Australis Retreat at Wisemans # CE052 Now with pics  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
Bumping this one up :hi:

Offline vet71y

• Four Barrel
 :santa: Is there a meeting time and place?? or do we meet there:party:

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
Just in from George
For those who had planned on attending the Corvette Club Xmas weekend away this Saturday Nov 23 at the Australis retreat Wisemans Ferry, check in will be available from 2pm onwards with drinks available at the pool bar from 4pm. Unfortunately we will not be able to BYO this year however the pool bar will be open as it was last year. Please bring al the nibbles and snacks you like to accompany your drinks and if the weather permits bring your cozzies for a dip in the pool.

For those who had not planned on staying the night but may like to attend the pre dinner drinks and dinner with your club comrades from 4.00pm onwards with dinner at 6.30pm, the cost will be $59.00 per person. The price excludes drinks which will be available for purchase at the pool bar from 4.00pm..I just ask that you contact me (0455840151) by Thursday the latest so that I can advise the resort staff of numbers. Hope to see you there... :cheers:

****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
For those going to Wisemans one of our members has sent in the following:

The Sydney Bridge to Bridge ski race is on this Sunday the 24th November between 8am and 3pm.

Whilst it will be very interesting to see the race I thought you should know that the Ferries along the river Wiseman Ferry, Lower Portland and Sackville will be closed from approximately 9am to 2pm  emergency vehicle only access.

http://www.maritime.nsw.gov.au/marine_notices/hawkesbury-river-sy1303.html

****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
Just in from George
For those who had planned on attending the Corvette Club Xmas weekend away this Saturday Nov 23 at the Australis retreat Wisemans Ferry, check in will be available from 2pm onwards with drinks available at the pool bar from 4pm. Unfortunately we will not be able to BYO this year however the pool bar will be open as it was last year. Please bring al the nibbles and snacks you like to accompany your drinks and if the weather permits bring your cozzies for a dip in the pool.

For those who had not planned on staying the night but may like to attend the pre dinner drinks and dinner with your club comrades from 4.00pm onwards with dinner at 6.30pm, the cost will be $59.00 per person. The price excludes drinks which will be available for purchase at the pool bar from 4.00pm..I just ask that you contact me (0455840151) by Thursday the latest so that I can advise the resort staff of numbers. Hope to see you there... :cheers:

Cozzies MMMM?   :zip:
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill

Offline sabre

• Tri Powered
  • C4 Rocks but Excalibur Cruises
  • Mood: How good is retirement!
Great get away! Thanks to George and Jill for the organization.
My pics now on dropbox. I suggest holding off album creation until George completes his download.

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Looking at the pictures in the Dropbox folder. Appears you all had a very quiet night. Waiting on George to load his best of, then we’ll select the less incriminating shots for the forum and magazine. Just a small sample.

Great shot pre alcohol . MR VP getting yelled at again.

Yep, the boys are on song

No comment here George

I rest my case.

CLICK ME to see my albums.

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
OMG what a night i now know we have one comedian an not many GOOD vocalists in our find club (but can we party hey, Don )

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
Sorry gang been off line. Telstra strikes again, well actually somebody with a back hoe apparently.  Anyhow here are pics of the day by George and Garry C.  I'm guessing there were a few sore heads the next morning   :grin:

Click image to see album