Author Topic: For Sale 1966 Corvette  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
For Sale 1966 Corvette
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:16:02 PM »
The seller writes....

I am the 3rd owner of this excellent example of a 1966 Corvette Stingray. The owner before me owned it in California since 1977.

Only 47,000 miles on the car.

It has the original matching number 327ci/300 hp engine, the original 4 speed Muncie transmission and optional hard top. The car was completely restored about 10 years ago at which time it was given a stunning metallic silver paint job.

The original colour white and blue interior was also restored. The car has a very solid, rust free frame and undercarriage and shows no signs of any accidents. All systems have been repaired or replaced. Headlight motors work, the clock works. Radio doesn't work however you would be hard pressed to hear it over the roaring exhaust which had new side pipes added to the car very recently and with the roof down. Tyres are hardly worn and the soft top is in excellent condition too.

This car runs flawlessly and looks simply fantastic and starts first time every time.
Whether it be for daily driving or the occasional Sunday head turning, you'll truly fall in love with this ready to go beauty. The original exhaust also comes with the car as well as the hardtop.

The owner is moving overseas and it needs to reluctantly sell.

Kind Regards, Joel Owen

Phone 0434 253 470, Kellyville NSW
email: joelowen@outlook.com

$75,000

Click images for larger views

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
Re: For Sale 1966 Corvette
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 12:47:29 PM »
Jethro
This would look good in your stable
parked between old Yellow and  HSV
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill