Author Topic: Could your members help me with my classic car hire business?  (Read 1945 times)

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Could your members help me with my classic car hire business?
« on: January 18, 2012, 05:33:22 PM »
Do you think any of your members would be interested in helping me look after my classic car hire business?  I need to expand my fleet and need someone in Sydney to help me with hand overs etc.  I could also help anyone set up in other areas around Australia.

If you think there could be some interest, could you run a piece in your newsletter?  I attach a short article below if so.

Cheers

Keith

A problem we would all love to have!

Every morning Keith, has a problem.  He looks in his shed and cannot decide which car he should drive.  Should it be Bertie, his first love - an absolutely original ‘64 MGB.  Rocky, his ‘67 Mustang.  Reggie his Heritage Certified 1962 3.8 Jaguar MK2 or Penelope, his ‘68 E type.

Then, in the evening he has another problem.  He browses the web drooling over all the fabulous cars he could add to his collection. GTHO, Torana, Cobra, Cooper S, Alfa Spider, Corvette, Cadillac, TR3, MGA, Lotus 7, Porsche, Citroen (yes, even Citroen!), Morgan, Ferrari.  His list is endless.

He has only been able to justify keeping his existing collection to his wife by hiring them out for self drive.  But his wife is unimpressed with the steady increase of oil leaks on their driveway.  (She doesn’t like anything older than a 2006 Subaru!)   And, therein lies his bigger problem.  How to keep his existing cars and add more without upsetting the wife.  Sound familiar?

So, can you help?  If you live in Sydney, are you able to garage one of his cars for him?  Would you like to help him with his classic car drive days?  Could you hand over cars to clients for him?  Could you let him put your cars into his fleet, for photo and film shoots or even for self drive?   And if you are outside of Sydney, would you like to set up a self-drive business with your own cars? In return you would inherit Keith’s morning problem of which car to drive and maybe even earn a bit of cash at the same time.

If any members are interested, please give Keith a call on 0407 287329.

www.sydneyclassiccarhire.com.au

CLICK ME to see my albums.