Author Topic: IMPORTANT REQUEST !!!  (Read 3182 times)

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
IMPORTANT REQUEST !!!
« on: November 23, 2011, 06:35:55 AM »
As many of you may know quite a few NSW modified cars (usually Streetrods) are being pulled in for inspection by the RTA/now RMS and some of these vehicles have had the registration cancelled !!
The Australian Confederation of Motor Clubs Inc need to hear about these issues ASAP, so if you know of anyone who is experiencing problems like this please email me the Information !!
The ACMC Inc are a peak body who act on behalf of our affiliate's and the members of these affiliates, we are hear to help in anyway we can the best way we can so do not hesitate to pass on this important news if you experience or know someone who is experiencing issues with registration under scrutiny.

Thanks
NCSD

http://www.confederationofmotorclubs.org.au/index.htm

Further to this the Council Of Motor Clubs says: - Please consider eliminating any exposure of your number plates on public websites to avoid any issues you don't wish to experience !!
CLICK ME to see my albums.

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
IMPORTANT REQUEST !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 08:05:34 AM »
That last sentence is an excellent bit of advice.
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
IMPORTANT REQUEST !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »
So somebody better edit out the number plates on the car club shots when they are sent in.... because dammed if I am going too. :hammer:

Personally I don't see what the difference is if someone see's your number plate on the road or on a website. Honestly, what is the difference?????? :tapping:
Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
IMPORTANT REQUEST !!!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 05:46:58 PM »
I think  that it could be a problem it you were a person who`s vehicle may   not be as it was when originally passed for rego.

So those persons would not want to draw attention to them selves.

There is also good reason no to show US plates on your import info
as that could bring unwanted attention that you did not expect.

if every thing is above board  there should be no problems.
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill