Author Topic: Dec 4-6 Corvettes at the Homebush round of the V8 Supercars in December - Now with Pic's  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
From VETTENUT.....

NSW Corvettes has also been invited to field a display of Corvettes at the Homebush round of the V8 Supercars on December 2, 3, and 4 2011.

Some of our members have entered their cars over the past two years, with Charlie Spiteri cleaning up Car of the Show and other awards last year, and Murray foreman getting amongst the silverware as well.

The members who entered last year have been sent an entry form for this year directly from the event organizers. Those wanting to enter again this year should complete the entry and return it to Raceline Events as soon as possible.
Although the closing date for entry is 25th October, we understand that the organizers have requested that we expedite the entries to assist with their planning.

If any other club member would like to have their car entered for display at this event, we have attached an entry form complete with the conditions of entry.

The organizers have the final say in which cars are accepted as they must be in quality condition and well presented. A couple of recent photographs must accompany your entry. A fee of $55 is payable by you to the organizers, and this covers all 3 days’ entry for two people!

This event presents us with a great opportunity to showcase our Corvettes to the public. During the course of the weekend, the organizers may invite some car owners to participate in a parade lap of the race circuit.
This is carried out under controlled conditions, with a driver or celebrity passenger. The convertibles are the cars likely to be invited.

The entry forms are self explanatory. Please complete an entry if you wish to be considered for this event as part of NSW Corvettes display, and return it asap to the organizers.

What I would then ask you to do is advise me when your entry is accepted, so that I can arrange a suitable quantity of security chains and bollards to surround our club’s display.

Down Load Aplication Form By Clicking HERE

Gary (VETTENUT)
Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
For those who have entered their ‘Vette in the display at the Homebush V8 Supercars this weekend, you may wish to travel in together on Thursday afternoon to set the cars up.
If so, the meeting place is at  

Unit 27/70 Holbeche Road, Cnr Walters Road,
Arndell Park 2148.
Meeting at 11.30 am and leaving for Homebush at 11.45 am.

Entry tickets etc should be made available to you by the organizers at Homebush.
If you need further directions, ring Les direct on 0412 135 046.
CLICK ME to see my albums.

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Tomorrow folks

Don't forget ya     Gang

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged

Click the Pic for more