Author Topic: CLUB MEMBER OF THE YEAR  (Read 1712 times)

Offline VETTENUT

• Fuel Injected
  • Mood: Absolutely fantastic
CLUB MEMBER OF THE YEAR
« on: December 17, 2010, 03:13:40 PM »
As was announced at our December Christmas club meeting, our 2010/11 club member of the year is our former editor Graeme Cruise.
This award is presented each year to the member who made the most significant contribution to the club and its members. This is a particularly difficult decision to make, as there have been so many members who have dedicated much time and effort over the past year.
Two years ago, Graeme stepped up and volunteered to edit the magazine for a few months until we found a full time replacement. One was not forthcoming however, and graeme continued this role for two years, until we eventually outsourced the editing and printing in November this year.
Graeme's professional approach to the task saw a large growth in advertisers and the associated improvement in revenue to the club. His achievements in his "temporary" role were outstanding considering the limitations of the software he had to work with.
Throughout the year, Graeme has been one of the first to step up and offer assistance with club events, including his help with our 30th anniversary luncheon, and is one of our regular attenders of runs and events.
Graeme has also been a regular giver of guidance to enquirers with technical issues on the Club's forum, and in so doing, has helped many of our members and other enthusiasts keep their Corvettes on the road.
On behalf of NSW Corvettes, Graeme I congratulate you on receiving this prestigious award. Well done!:beer:

Now living the dream in God's country!

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
CLUB MEMBER OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 07:33:59 PM »
Quote from: VETTENUT link=topic=7977.msg1045938513#msg1045938513
On behalf of NSW Corvettes, Graeme I congratulate you on receiving this prestigious award. Well done!:beer:

:ado:  Go Graeme, and congratulations from us.
CLICK ME to see my albums.