mick:

--- Quote from: 77CVT link=topic=7864.msg1045943416#msg1045943416 ---:agree:

The car looks awesome!!
--- End quote ---

Totally agree, as well :)

69 DIRTY RAT:
Lookin good!!!!!:drag:

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro link=topic=7864.msg1045943415#msg1045943415 ---Brad don't stuff around with the corner mouldings, they look good and they never ever line up perfectly.
--- End quote ---

Your right Jethro, I just need to gap the door a bit better.

Thanks everyone for the good comments :beer:

wabco40:
I took the car down to Perth last week for ECU tuning and engineers report.
Crap weather down there but managed to get it done between showers.

I fitted the 15x8 rims and lifted the ride height back up for the inspection.

The bloke who did the ECU tune left the VE map miles too rich and had cold start enrichment even after the engine reached its normal operating temperature. I ended up having to redo the fuel map:grr:

After its licenced I am changing the exhaust system so will wait until then to do more tuning work with the ECU.

The Engineer check the car on a hoist at a local autocare garage near his house. He was checking the monoleaf front end, steeroids rack, brake lines etc. After that we took it to a car park for ADR report, noise and brake testing.
He was impressed with the whole car and passed everything including the Wilwood brakes and noise test.
His report now goes to the Department of Transport in Perth for final approval (I hope) before I can licence it.

wabco40:
I picked up a pair of NOS door panels in the US. They where tan in colour so have removed all trim, prepped and dyed satin black.
They came out looking good. Will be even better when the trim is back on and the panels fitted to the doors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version