Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (37/162) > >>

wabco40:

--- Quote from: craigh link=topic=7864.msg1045943405#msg1045943405 ---Looks amazing as always Brad.

That rego booking must be so soon.
--- End quote ---

Thanks Craig. Yes its not far away, I just need to get the engineers report out of the way.
Its good to see you got your engine started. Whats the next project on the list?

Jethro, I have fitted the corner mouldings. I still need to get the gapping and alignment a bit better, but you can still see what the unpainted mouldings look like.

craigh:

--- Quote from: wabco40 link=topic=7864.msg1045943409#msg1045943409 ---
--- Quote from: craigh link=topic=7864.msg1045943405#msg1045943405 ---Looks amazing as always Brad.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Craig. Yes its not far away, I just need to get the engineers report out of the way.
Its good to see you got your engine started. Whats the next project on the list?
--- End quote ---

Well Brad I need to finish the engine bay, vacuum tanks etc etc then.......hmmm I have all the gear to rebuild my seats in leather, redo door skins, glass runners etc etc or rebuild speedo, or should I stay underneath and work my way back cleaning and refurbishing.  I have enough to keep me busy for a long while.....Too many choices.  

The Vette was meant to be  a longer term project but i could not help myself  and jumped in the deep end.

I may spend some time behind the wheel as it is a lot more fun to drive now :bannana:

wabco40:

--- Quote from: craigh link=topic=7864.msg1045943411#msg1045943411 ---
--- Quote from: wabco40 link=topic=7864.msg1045943409#msg1045943409 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well Brad I need to finish the engine bay, vacuum tanks etc etc then.......hmmm I have all the gear to rebuild my seats in leather, redo door skins, glass runners etc etc or rebuild speedo, or should I stay underneath and work my way back cleaning and refurbishing.  I have enough to keep me busy for a long while.....Too many choices.  

The Vette was meant to be  a longer term project but i could not help myself  and jumped in the deep end.

I may spend some time behind the wheel as it is a lot more fun to drive now :bannana:
--- End quote ---

I know what you are saying Craig, its an on going project.

Just don't get stuck in a rut like I did. I lifted the body off the chassis in August 2004 and well 8 years later!!! and I still want to re-do some things after its rego. I guess it will never be finished:huh:

Jethro:
Brad don't stuff around with the corner mouldings, they look good and they never ever line up perfectly.

77CVT:
:agree:

The car looks awesome!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version