Author Topic: Cairns Car Show vid  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Stingraynut

• Four Barrel
    • www.myvette.20m.com
Cairns Car Show vid
« on: August 17, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »
G'Day everyone, Our car club (All American Car Club of Cairns) runs an annual show and shine and swap meet- this years was the biggest ever, the showgrounds were full - I shot a quick bit of video -   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irqbrS9QqxE  

[youtube]irqbrS9QqxE[/youtube]

My 88 vette, rego ROB222 features for a few seconds!!

This year all the entrants were also the judges and we had to walk around choosing the best car for each of about 25 categories- it was hard work and the sun was very fierce even though it's winter here.

I had to fill my judging sheet in by 11am -and get some filming done-   hope you enjoy the latest production from the aptly named - Quik N Durty Fillums!! music by local Johno's Blues Band

Rob

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Cairns Car Show vid
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 06:22:27 PM »
Hey Rob,

Thanks for posting the "Quik N Durty Fillums" production Vid. :drool:

Awesome display of cars, how many entrants did you have on the day?
CLICK ME to see my albums.

Offline Stingraynut

• Four Barrel
    • www.myvette.20m.com
Cairns Car Show vid
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 02:51:46 PM »
Hi 72Vet, sorry I don't know that answer, can't even guess, but the area was full and they had to squeeze clubs and swap sites into the available area- it was awesome@!

I missed filming some great cars - which I regret now, but they tell me I captured the atmosphere of the day. The show is getting bigger each year, hope to film better in 2011.

This is the 20th year for Quik N Durty Fillums and they don't seem to have improved much over that time haha I can only say two things about them- they're Quik- and they're Durty  he he