Author Topic: Axe The Car Tax  (Read 2449 times)

Offline mick

• Tri Powered
Axe The Car Tax
« on: July 01, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »

Today marks the beginning of the Keneally Labor Government's $500 million monstrous motor tax.

What makes it worse is that the big new tax depends on the size of your car. This means people driving medium to large cars will be taxed to the max.

The NSW Liberals & Nationals have been leading the fight against this additional impost on NSW Motorists.

The State Labor Government wasted $500 million on the now scrapped CBD-Rozelle Metro and now they want motorists to foot the bill.
Sign the online petition today and help Axe Labor’s Car Tax!

http://www.axethecartax.com.au/

this works out that your corvette will cost you approx $100 per year extra.

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Offline bootlegger

• Tri Powered
Axe The Car Tax
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 08:03:31 PM »
Ive just reregistered three cars in the last two months. Last year my truck cost a little over $700 to rego. Last week almost $950.
My vette was a couple of hundred more also.
How much more can these arsehole bleed out of us (electricty,gas etc).

Why do we keep taking it?

:soap:

Offline jss0888

Axe The Car Tax
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »
Just thank all those that continue to vote ALP and Greens(who give their preferences to ALP candidates).

I do hope that lot of voters all suffer great financial pain because they deserve it.

ALP Governments - State and Federal - have proven over decades that they are only competent at one thing - raising taxes and bringing in new ones and then blowing our hard earned money in the most incompetent ways.

After the next Federal election - if the ALP wins - you can look forward to the ALP States and a Federal ALP Government conniving to increase the GST to at least 12.5% but possibly more.   So expect to continue to be gouged.

Offline mick

• Tri Powered
Axe The Car Tax
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »
spread the word to join the above pettition and maybe "the people" can make a change for a difference.

Offline bootlegger

• Tri Powered
Axe The Car Tax
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 09:23:51 AM »
Quote from: mick link=topic=7733.msg1045937526#msg1045937526
spread the word to join the above pettition and maybe "the people" can make a change for a difference.

What I would like to see is everyone who owns a car paying $10 each torwards a class action against the Govt. Some of these new laws and charges verge on criminal.

There are better more productive ways of making the roads safer and getting mero people to use the roads less.

By the sounds of the media The Hells Angels are going to take on the new Bikie laws. It will be a great thing if they win. Not because I am pro bikie but against loss of our rights.