Author Topic: 88 black beauty  (Read 5413 times)

Offline johnny86convert

• Four Barrel
88 black beauty
« on: September 30, 2003, 08:29:45 AM »
Well  gang  just  got  back  from  OS  (canada)  missed  you  all  and  now  my  beauty  is  nearly  finished(  windscreen,wheel  alignment  and  engineers  report )  so  hopefully  we  will  get  to  the  13th  oct  festivities  happy  happy  joy  joy ;););););););)

Offline Brutus

• Fuel Injected
    • http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/brutus
88 black beauty
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 02:26:01 PM »
That's great to hear Pete. Looking forward to seeing the Black Beast up and running soon.  We were wondering why you weren't at the Fox show.....now we know.
Wish I'd known you were going over there tho..... I've bought a water pump from a guy in Canada and working out the shipping with him now. Oh well.:b2
BOB

THE C3 SHARK TANK - The best, first, and oldest site for owners of 1968 to 1982 Corvettes

Offline david_moore

• Four Barrel
88 black beauty
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 07:29:11 PM »
Sounds like you are almost set for some real good fun Pete! Ren just warned me that he has seen this sort of thing back in the sixties! I assured him it is all too late... We are addicted to Corvettes and there is simply no cure or turning back!;35

Offline johnny86convert

• Four Barrel
88 black beauty
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2003, 08:12:15 PM »
thanks  bob  and  dave,  bob  thought  I  posted a  while  ago  where  I  was  going,sorry  big  fella  coulda  bought  it  back,though  we  did  have  alot  of  pressy's  for  our  girls,sorry  too  I  missed  fox,  have  seem  some  of  your  pics  and  looks  like a  good  day  was  had  by  all,,,,,,,,see  you  guys  soon  with  my  beauty;);););););)