Author Topic: steering upgrade  (Read 3348 times)

Offline GoldDigger

• Two Barrel
steering upgrade
« on: November 23, 2007, 09:23:03 AM »
I have seen a rack-n-pinion upgrade to Cam's car but can't find Revolution at Brookvale in the yellow pages. Does anyone know who does this conversion & where they are??
Cheers
PK

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
steering upgrade
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 03:32:15 PM »
It's Revelation, not Revolution, Racing Supplies  (RRS)

02 9907 3755  

Click pic for their website.

They mainly do Fords so you won't see anything on Corvettes on their website but the unit is basically the same as the Ford unit, shown above, with some slight modifications to mounting brackets.

Cam
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au

ettev87

steering upgrade
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:17:26 PM »
I got my rack and pinion from RRS and it took some time! Cam's Vette was the first but already a RHD conversion. Mine was the second [without any chassis mods and LHD].

I think you will find these guys have more than enough FORD Mustang work to do than dabble in Corvettes!

Ring and ask as their web site is hosted by non-tech people [they are in Brookvale].

Flamming River has rack conversion as well as "ecklers" or "zip"? Not sure; but they are all LHD.

My rack and brackets from RRS fitted like a glove! But Vette yet to be road tested.

Highly recommended; but good luck!

Offline GoldDigger

• Two Barrel
steering upgrade
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 08:15:24 AM »
Thanks for your help, guys.  Revelation has stopped doing the conversions for Vetts  I will post any clues I pick up for the changover.