Author Topic: Convention 2007 Convention Caravan  (Read 3101 times)

Offline abacab

• Two Barrel
    • www.connectacamera.com.au
Convention 2007 Convention Caravan
« on: March 27, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
Hello.. Its Col Elliott here.. (and not THE Col Elliott) I'm just wondering how many fellow Vic's are going up in the caravan and where they are joining in.. I'm in Shepparton and hopefully joining at Benalla or Albury for the trip up on Mon... If any of you guys have an idea of where and when you will be passing thru I would be very thankful for any info you know of... I will be ringing my club of Corvettes of Melb in the next few days for what has been arranged at there end.. Thanks fellas.. ;42

Offline RHD.68.l89

• Four Barrel
    • www.invisiblecarbras.com.au
Re: Convention 2007 Convention Caravan
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 07:19:41 PM »
Hi Col.
I'm travelling with the South Aussies. They are leaving Ballarat about 9 am on Monday the 2nd and coming into Melbourne to pick up the Hume. I am joining them at Kalkallo. Our stop for the night is Goulburn. the rest of the week we are only doing 400K's per day so there will be plenty of time to party on the way up.

Do you have the Caravan details? Phill's number is on it. He will be able to give you a call when we get close. Or you can shoot me a U2U with your contact details;40

Offline abacab

• Two Barrel
    • www.connectacamera.com.au
Re: Convention 2007 Convention Caravan
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 12:00:35 AM »
Thanks RHD... I'm really looking forward to the trip up... And yes I have Phill's number I will give him a ring tommorow.... I will see you and the others then... As I'm new to this I'll looking forward too meeting and seeing you and your vettes.... Oh I have a 93 coupe that I have now had for a few months but only rego'd in the last 3 weeks....... That's another story.... Thanks again;43