Events > Other Runs & Events

COFFEE RUN TO HUBERTUS CLUB

<< < (2/5) > >>

bfit:
I’m all for variety, however Jim has POINT.
BFIT

68 Vet:
Why would you put a club run on the same day as Hubertus club? The club run is the one that conflicts! everyone knows the Hubertus club is on the second Sunday of EVERY month. We normally get at least 10-15 Corvettes at the Hubertus club EVERY month.

jimbob:
toyvet    (Jorge)

Does last week's Hubertus run count as one of the three minimum events that members must go on to keep Historic Rego membership?

MY081:
The answer is simple. Hubertus is not one of our runs , it is mentioned in our Magazine as an alternative when we don't have a run on that  date. There are heaps of events on every weekend by lots of club. WE organize runs for our club not for other clubs. As you say Hubertus is on every second Sunday Jims run was one run run once. Some of our members put a lot of work into making these  runs happen and I think it would be great to show the appreciation they deserve. Our show n shine also clashes .also our xmas in July. My thoughts Ray   

MY081:
Good question Jim,it is not a club run as such so maybe something we need to clarify. Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version