Author Topic: 12 corvettes wanted for Special Olympics Dreamcar drive 4th Dec  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
12 corvettes wanted for Special Olympics Dreamcar drive 4th Dec
« on: November 26, 2016, 04:40:28 PM »
We have been asked if we can help out next Sunday with 12 cars for the special olympics dreamcar ride. Please check your email for details Thanks

****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
  • The rocket sled in Steel Blue.
  • Mood: Electrofied.
  • Car: C3 78 + C4 87 + C4 90
Re: 12 corvettes wanted for Special Olympics Dreamcar drive 4th Dec
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 09:15:01 PM »
Sorry guys I've two family functionson that date.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline Ausrs

• Four Barrel
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 06:44:04 PM »
That sounds like a great event,Maybe one day they will organise something similar in Melbourne

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 09:29:53 PM »
They DESPERATELY need three more corvettes. Please help if you can,its a really worth while cause and definitely in the spirit of the season
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline 73Vette

• I'm new here
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 05:46:25 PM »
Hi Guys,

A number of our corvettes are doing the Dream Ride this Sunday. It is not just a ride but is also has a charity component trying to raise money to allow people with intellectual disabilities to participate in Special Olympic programs.

The Corvette Team has a donations page where you can sponsor our team. I have copied the link below for anyone that might be interested. You just go to the page and click on "sponsor our team".

https://specialolympics.myetap.org/fundraiser/dreamcarride2016/team.do?participationRef=867.0.832987686

Thanks,
Nathan.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Offline Rusty nuts

• Four Barrel
  • President
  • Mood: Happy
  • Car: 1981 coupe
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 06:48:12 AM »
 :omg:Hi Guys I would personally like to thank those who were with me yesterday at the" Dream Ride " day. Sure it was an early start and of course a long day, but the enjoyment we brought to those special athletes. was worth everything. So to those of you who attended Wayne, Col,Scott, David, Nathen, George,and Steve Sr., Once again thank you from your Clubb with such short the time you surrendered at this time of year was definitely not wasted .I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.Jeff.
readyvettego     Rusty nuts