Author Topic: 9mm Bullit train.  (Read 3249 times)

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
  • The rocket sled in Steel Blue.
  • Mood: Electrofied.
  • Car: C3 78 + C4 87 + C4 90
9mm Bullit train.
« on: September 17, 2016, 04:31:06 PM »
Mr Bfit, after discussions in Port, you may be keen to hear that a site visit to SSAA St Mary's would inlude the trial of three instuments, 15 units per instrument at a cost of only $85. The three are differing sizes to enable the tester to be acquainted with each. From past memory, my hand being small limited me to 9mm although I would prefer a .45ACP but alas its not one of the three. Having said this, you may prefer "Air" which is either 177 or 22. I think a trial may be a good idea as units start at 300 up to what ever you want to pay, but a nice used 1911 pattern .45ACP or 9mm is about ~900 to 1000 in top condition and then the "club" and licensing begins.
StMary's is open nearly every day till late, although us ole farts can go anytime. Maybe something down your way, you may know of. Get a few together and do some group rate ?!.... there are guys in the club who are already into this stuff, maybe they would come along or be able to advise ---- let me know if interested. Uncle Doug.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
Re: 9mm Bullit train.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 07:39:31 PM »
Mr Bfit, after discussions in Port, you may be keen to hear that a site visit to SSAA St Mary's would inlude the trial of three instuments, 15 units per instrument at a cost of only $85. The three are differing sizes to enable the tester to be acquainted with each. From past memory, my hand being small limited me to 9mm although I would prefer a .45ACP but alas its not one of the three. Having said this, you may prefer "Air" which is either 177 or 22. I think a trial may be a good idea as units start at 300 up to what ever you want to pay, but a nice used 1911 pattern .45ACP or 9mm is about ~900 to 1000 in top condition and then the "club" and licensing begins.
StMary's is open nearly every day till late, although us ole farts can go anytime. Maybe something down your way, you may know of. Get a few together and do some group rate ?!.... there are guys in the club who are already into this stuff, maybe they would come along or be able to advise ---- let me know if interested. Uncle Doug.

Sounds good to me .
I'll ring you
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 08:04:56 PM »
There is one at leumeah my brother was President !!!!!!

Offline bfit

• Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 10:38:38 PM »
Thanks mate
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill

Offline Vettech

• Supercharged
  • The rocket sled in Steel Blue.
  • Mood: Electrofied.
  • Car: C3 78 + C4 87 + C4 90
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 02:25:01 PM »
Um!!!!!!. That would be the Campbelltown Liverpool Pistol club, at Kentlynn, they ask interested people to book a session to meet the club and also fire some club units, there is no mention of cost, and if its Air OK, but I would imagine that anything with cartridges would incurr a cost. Is this the place Ray  or is there another?.
🖕 Vettech.

Offline bfit

• Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 02:52:31 PM »
Ray  Can you text me a contact number.
Bob
Winston Churchill

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 08:41:29 PM »
thats the one .