Author Topic: Zenith Watch and Classic Cars Dinner Event  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
Zenith Watch and Classic Cars Dinner Event
« on: June 27, 2016, 09:38:43 PM »
Just received this email today for anyone interested

Dear Secretary

I noted that I am project head of a 'Zenith Watch and Classic Cars Dinner Event'.

We would like to invite classic and vintage car owners to our Brand dinner - to enjoy a night of luxury watches, classic cars, live music, canapés and drinks.

DETAILS:
•   Where: C1/85-113 Dunning Ave, Rosebery NSW 2018
•   Date: 27 July 2016
•   Time: 5:30 pm
•   Requirements: Cars will be parked inside the venue and guests will be able to enjoy and appreciate the classic cars.
If you or anyone else in your committee has any questions, please feel free to contact me on 0451 285 818 or email me via sandy@gigpick.com.au.

For those who are interested, please email sandy@gigpick.com.au your full name and contact number.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Sandy Li
Chief Happiness Officer

m: 0451 285 818                   t: @GigPickau
w: www.gigpick.com.au         e: sandy@gigpick.com.au   

About Zenith
Watch Manufacture Since 1865
Zenith is a brand that has been bringing style and substance to the wrists of watchmaking cognoscenti all over the world for more than 150 years. Founded in Le Locle in 1865 by a visionary watchmaker, Georges Favre-Jacot, the Manufacture Zenith gained swift recognition for the precision of its chronometers, with which it has won 2,333 chronometry prizes in a century and a half of existence: an absolute record. Having earned fame thanks to its legendary El Primero calibre – an integrated automatic column-wheel chronograph movement launched in 1969 and endowed with a high frequency of 36,000 vibrations per hour that ensures short-time measurements accurate to the nearest 1/10th of a second – the Manufacture Zenith has since developed over 600 movement variations. Zenith remains one of a select group of traditional luxury watch brands to produce all its movements in-house, the industry’s ultimate token of quality. Engaged on several vintage territories such as classic cars, Zenith currently offers a collection of exclusive and ageless finely crafted timepieces designed for sartorially minded men and women.  Zenith’s rich heritage, tradition, passion and pursuit of excellence reflect the legacy of its slogan “Legends live forever”.

****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***