Author Topic: Shannons Sydney Classic Sydney Motorsport Park 14th August Now with pics  (Read 4344 times)

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
I have had several emails regarding Shannons Sydney Classic at Sydney Motorsport Park on Sunday August 14th   The tickets have arrived and are $20 each which includes driver passenger and car entry, a commemorative badge and goodies bag. Information available here http://www.councilofmotorclubs.org.au/images/flyers/SSC2016.pdf

The track tours are on again and our club time will be issued on the day program.

Concours judging is available and your entry form must be returned by 1st August. Please email terry@bebco.com.au to obtain an entry form. I will have some copies at the July meeting.

Please contact me to reserve your ticket or you can purchase from the July or August meetings. Limited to 30 vehicles .

Only  12 tickets left.

August 14 CMC Day The Shannons Eastern Classic CE056/16

****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
6 tickets left
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
At this year’s Shannons Sydney Classic we are introducing a new trophy, or should I say 5 new
trophies. In your goodie bag, handed to you at the gate on entry, you will find a small plastic bag
containing 5 different coloured voting slips.
What you need to do is take a walk around each of the 5 areas of the event (A, B, C, D & E) and vote
for your choice of the best vehicle, then drop the card in to the CMC Garage (49&50) for the voting
slips to be tallied for the People’s Choice Awards. There will be a trophy for each area. But, and
here’s the thing; you need to be at the presentations to see if your car is a winner.
So, make sure you check your goodie bag.
There are heaps of other giveaways on the day so, again, make sure you check your bag carefully.
The programme in the bag will, as usual, have the centrefold map of the event, so you can easily find
where your club is parked, and the Track Tour Schedule, so you don’t miss your club’s parade lap.

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
I have a couple of tickets available for anyone who is interested Please email or call asap as i have to get them to you . $2o each Thanks

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Re: Shannons Sydney Classic Sydney Motorsport Park 14th August Now with pics
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 09:15:47 AM »
Pics of the day

Click image to see more

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style