Author Topic: Xmas In JUly 16th JUly in GoulBUrn  (Read 4764 times)

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
Xmas In JUly 16th JUly in GoulBUrn
« on: April 09, 2016, 11:09:26 AM »
:banana:  :santa: :party:  XMAS IN JULY 16th    :party: :santa: :banana:

This year we are travelling south to the beautiful and cold town of Goulburn to enjoy a nice log fire and xmas buffett in the Best Western hotel and Cascades Restaurant.
We have done a great deal with The Best Western apartments for accommodation, xmas in july dinner , cooked buffet breakfast ,early check in and late checkout all for $299 per couple. If you would like to book in please call Peter on 0418 655  686 and let him know and then call the Hotel direct on 48212422 or email goulburn@bestwestern.com.au and reserve your room. We already have 14 rooms accounted for so get in early and book so you don't miss out. Looks like another great weekend away.

****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
Re: Xmas In JUly 16th JUly in GoulBUrn
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 07:44:05 PM »
Rooms filling fast :banana: :banana:
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 12:09:03 PM »
July 17 Xmas In July CE050/16

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 10:24:26 PM »
Always a good time this one.  Don't forget to let Peter know if your going and to make your reservations at the hotel directly

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 11:21:12 PM »
 I'll be heading off to Victoria again that weekend.  Will be looking forward to hearing all the scuttle butt of the goings on.  :drunk:  Have fun gang :hi:

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 07:42:13 AM »
It's today folks ,let the Honey begin. Ooops sorry let the fun begin.Looking forward to an other great time with all our corvette mates .Ray n Joy

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 06:01:48 PM »
I'm sure I speak for everyone who attended the Xmas in July weekend at Goulburn, in saying a fantastic time was had by all.  A safe troublefree trip down, perfect winter weather and accommodation and our Xmas dinner was amazing with a delicious variety of unusual and beautifully presented dishes to choose from (breakfast was also amazing). Also lots of fun and laughter from a great group of people, thanks to everyone for your company in making this a great weekend and we look forward to next year. And a huge thank you to Tracy for seeking out the venue and organising the weekend. We both had a fab time!! 
Ray & Joy

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 06:47:00 PM »
:cheers: Yep another great weekend. Never realised we had so many great storytellers........  :grin: :grin: so funny you guys!! Great to have our own private dining room as well as get to try some amazing food, kangaroo, emu,turkey,goose and haggis just to name a few. Thanks for the company and laughs

Album of the evening here http://nswcorvettes.com.au/photos/2016/xmas-in-july-160716/index.htm