Author Topic: INvitation Nulon Trade night 9th FEb  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
INvitation Nulon Trade night 9th FEb
« on: February 04, 2016, 01:42:04 PM »
Good morning,

My name is Garth Bransgrove, and I am the Vice President of the American Muscle Car Club of Australia.

On Tue 9 February 2016 Nulon Products Australia are hosting a Trade Night for the AMCCA at their factory in Moorebank. The staff at Nulon will run us through their product range & answer questions, and provide pizza and refreshments at the completion of the night. There is no charge for this night. Our Club would like to invite your members and associates to also come along and participate.

Sincere apologies for emailing this to you so close to the event, I thought I had actually sent this a couple of weeks ago but for some reason it does not show in my "sent" file.

Nulon is located at 17 Yulong Cl, Moorebank, and the evening will commence at 630pm SHARP. There is provision for parking there (but you are not obliged to bring your classic / muscle car).

PLEASE NOTE - WE NEED TO PROVIDE NULON WITH THE NUMBER OF ATTENDEES FOR CATERING PRIOR TO THE NIGHT! If you or any of your members / associates / friends wish to attend you will need to sms your name & number of people who will be attending (they DO NOT NEED TO BE CLUB MEMBERS) to 0401139190 (also quoting Nulon in your sms). If you have any questions please also feel free to contact me on the same number.

We hope you / your members / friends can come along.

Regards,

Garth Bransgrove

Vice President

AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

http://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/