Author Topic: Nov 23 Christmas Picnic Day – "Alt Venue" Curry Park on Camden Valley Way CE086 Now with pics  (Read 4988 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Just in from our club Secretary

Hopefully for all of you attending on Sunday, you have  received my text message .

Due to the forecast high temperature and dangerous fire conditions on Sunday, National Parks have advised that Avon Dam will not be accessible on Sunday.

The alternate venue we looked at last year will now, at short notice, be our new venue for Sunday's Christmas Club picnic day.

Please be advised that Curry Park on Camden Valley Way at Camden is now Sunday's venue. The park is located just past the caravan centre, and just before the Nepean River as you head South into Camden.

There is adequate sheltered areas if we are early.

We will still be meeting at Uncle Leos at 9.00am for a 9.30 departure or you can meet us at the park.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
Time to give this one a bump up.  Don't miss out. Get ya tickets for what is always a fun day out :hi:

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Girls just wanna have fun
Hi Everyone

Our Avon dam xmas  picnic day is only 3 weeks away on Sunday 23rd November We will meet at Uncle Leos at 9 for a 9.30 departure.
It is fully catered with beef chicken and lamb as well as salads dessert and soft drinks. Tickets are 10.00 for members and spouse and 18.00 for non members. 5.00 for kids 5-12 years We will have a lucky door prize as well as a Chrissy raffle.
Come along and join  in on a fun day out with other club members
Please contact me if you wish to purchase some. They will also be available and the mid week BBq this month.
Payment can be made by direct deposit into our club account 112879 043 316 814. If you chose this option please let me know when the deposit has been made. Payment can also be posted to our PObox and I will send your tickets out.
Remember this is a pre-paid event only and you cannot just turn up on the day. The 18th of November will be the latest date for tickets.
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
:banana: :banana: Only one week left to get your tickets Dont miss out on this great day  :banana: :banana:
****Don't let someone else dim your light simply because it's shining in their eyes***

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
Three days left to get a ticket!!!

Offline Kenobe

• Four Barrel
  • Mood: Depends on the wind !!
  • Car: C4 1985
Good morning, Is there going to be any shad on Sunday as the weather is looking like being 35 degrees.
Don't want to take the grandkids home a little fried.
Cheers
 :bolt:
Living the young boys dream............finally driving a Vette

Offline Miss Independent

• Tri Powered
Yep plenty of shade as well as our club marquees there is a large undercover area with tables and plenty of trees for shade

Offline Kenobe

• Four Barrel
  • Mood: Depends on the wind !!
  • Car: C4 1985
    Thank you
Living the young boys dream............finally driving a Vette

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
Hi Gang.  I've screwed up.  :thumbdown: Got my dates ass about peek.  I wont be able to make it.  :sigh:
VO and I are booked into Cooma this weekend for the time trials.  Made the booking months ago. Only dawned on me yesterday after speaking to VO.  Very sorry. Was looking forward to catching up with you all.
Take lots of pics :hi:

Will make a point of getting to the xmas Tuesday BBQ.  :grin2:

Offline MY081

• I'm here. Woo Hoo! :)
  • Fuel Injected
  • Pleb
Have fun and good luck to VO at Cooma. We ant vidioes of the fun there aswell !

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
Hi Gang.  I've screwed up.  :thumbdown: Got my dates ass about peek.  I wont be able to make it.  :sigh:
VO and I are booked into Cooma this weekend for the time trials.  Made the booking months ago. Only dawned on me yesterday after speaking to VO.  Very sorry. Was looking forward to catching up with you all.
Take lots of pics :hi:

Will make a point of getting to the xmas Tuesday BBQ.  :grin2:

Cam
Is that like Dodge building time trials 
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
Will have cameras in hand, both the SLR and video Ray  :smilegrin:

:lol: Funny bugger Bfit. 
On that note, finally got the call today to bring the Dodge down to have the exhaust done on this coming Tuesday.  So finally there is light at the end of tunnel  :pepper:

Have great time at the picnic lads and ladets .  Catch up with you all shortly :hi:

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Just in from our club Secretary

Hopefully for all of you attending on Sunday, you have  received my text message .

Due to the forecast high temperature and dangerous fire conditions on Sunday, National Parks have advised that Avon Dam will not be accessible on Sunday.

The alternate venue we looked at last year will now, at short notice, be our new venue for Sunday's Christmas Club picnic day.

Please be advised that Curry Park on Camden Valley Way at Camden is now Sunday's venue. The park is located just past the caravan centre, and just before the Nepean River as you head South into Camden.

There is adequate sheltered areas if we are early.

We will still be meeting at Uncle Leos at 9.00am for a 9.30 departure or you can meet us at the park.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Click to enlarge
CLICK ME to see my albums.

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
Sorry for the delay peoples. Pics of the day bu Nick & Garry C

Click image for album