Author Topic: vette helping  (Read 2994 times)

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
vette helping
« on: February 27, 2008, 02:35:44 AM »
friend of the C.O.W.s bob who has an 85 is on his way to singleton from pt augusta(s.a.) his vette broke down and made a call to cows member gus.......gus rang a bloke in qld and over the phone worked out it must be a fuel pressure problem......the 85 owner found the fuel pump sock was destroyed blocking the filter.so after a quick clean is back on the road again......guys at PONTI WORLD are express posting a new pump to be picked up en route......now to me THATS what owning a vette is all about..someone to go out of their way and make phone calls around the country ( at great expense these days on a mobile) to help a fellow vette owner who casey in qld has never met........on ya casey.....mates like you are hard to find buddy.....and a big thanks to ponti world for jumping on board and helping sort the guys c4 out......makes a nightmare trip a bit easier....one wonders if it wasnt a vette if help and the correct answers would be forthcoming as easy.

Offline 77CVT

• Fuel Injected
    • www.autobabes.com.au
vette helping
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 11:19:09 AM »
;51

:ado

Offline 69 DIRTY RAT

• Supercharged
    • http://www.ratpackmuscle.com/
vette helping
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 03:14:14 PM »
:ado;46
http://ratpackmuscle.com/ SCARY TOUGH MUSCLECARS

69 540ci, 755HP 734FtLb RAT, 629rwhp

*I LUV MY '69 ZL-1 540ci VETTE, AND SO DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND!                   

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
vette helping
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 03:40:27 PM »
:ado

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
vette helping
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »
bob gave it a bandaid repair and made it to dungog....and the part he needs was waiting for him.......ive waited longer for an interior lens for a commodore to arrive.....well done ponti world

Offline 86er

• Four Barrel
vette helping
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 05:39:10 PM »
Great result
Vette blues

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
vette helping
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 06:39:27 PM »
he made it to where the part was going to be delivered....and the part made it before he did......was changed the next day and continued without fither problems.....beats putting it on a trailer.bob the owner has lived by the motto....IF ITS ON A TRAILER...CALL THE COPS....ITS BEEN STOLEN.

Offline Jethro

• Camo's nemesis
  • Supercharged
  • The Lone Ranger
  • Car: 1969 Corvette Roadster
vette helping
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 09:00:57 AM »
I've got to agree, as a newby to this forum and owning a Vette for three months, I've had heaps of assistance with my new love of my life from this forum. It's great to know that someone is really interested and genuinelly concerned with getting a  fellow Vette owner back o track!

NICE ONE BOYS!;)

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
vette helping
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 10:49:46 PM »
Originally posted by Jethro
........................It's great to know that someone is really interested and genuinelly concerned with getting a  fellow Vette owner back o track!

NICE ONE BOYS!;)

;51

Good news.  One can't complain about that kind of service and help. ;42
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au