Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Other Runs & Events / Shanons Day
« Last post by Vettech on August 09, 2023, 01:23:08 PM »
ATTENTION all MEMBERS

The up coming Shannons Day for us has been cancelled.

It appears that overall display numbers were reduced by 100. (Due to construction works)
CMC then reduced clubs to no more than 20 sites each. (We usually buy 30)

Even after eight (8) or so eMail requests for our inclusion in the event, we recieved no replies.
The Secretary, even though in Italy, was still eMailing CMC, only now to be told we are too late and have missed out.

Therefore, I'm sorry to advise those members who look forward to this event, that we won't be attending this year.

In fact looking back, I can't see much in the way of correspondence etc, and this includes invoicing, which I would assume would be normally punctually forthcoming from any efficient organization. But before my blood pressure gets too high, I would expect we should make a concerted effort to attend the next CMC meeting and see what we see.

Doug.

NSW Corvette Club Runs, Events & Notices / TUESDAY - Tonights the Night.
« Last post by Vettech on August 01, 2023, 01:19:38 PM »
Members - its Tuesday night - yes Meeting Night.

Come along to the Crossroads Hotel - we have a room there.

Have a meal from the Bistro/restraunt.

:banana:

General Chat / Re: Vale Tom Carsons
« Last post by MY081 on July 28, 2023, 08:21:55 AM »
Lovely Guy !!! Foundation and Life Member of Canberra Corvette Club. Always very enthusiastic and great ambassador  for our hobby. RIP Mate !!Ray
General Chat / Re: Vale Tom Carsons
« Last post by VETTENUT on July 27, 2023, 04:25:43 PM »
RIP Tom.
General Chat / Vale Tom Carsons
« Last post by jagsy on July 27, 2023, 03:50:13 PM »
I am sad to advise that Tom Carsons from Taree passed away earlier in the week.  Tom just turned 80 years old 2 weeks ago.

Tom was a passionate Corvette owner for many years and his mid 90s ZR1 is a stunning car.  He was also a very nice fella.

Tom's funeral is next Thursday the 3rd August 2pm at Manning Great Lakes Memorial Gardens 183 Pampoolah Road, Pampoolah NSW.
NSW Corvette Club Runs, Events & Notices / Re: Xmas in July - Cruise
« Last post by Vettech on July 16, 2023, 05:59:02 PM »
Heads Up.

The boat has a cash bar only.

ERGO: bring enough peso's for your drinkies.

(Insert disclaimer here ) - "the club does not endorse, encourage or condone drink driving.

As we all know - "All Corvette club members are responsible drivers"
« Last post by jagsy on July 16, 2023, 05:50:31 PM »
Looking forward to the cruise Captain Doug!
« Last post by Vettech on July 08, 2023, 12:52:11 PM »
Too late bookings closed.

All paid and ready to sail.

Should be a good outing.
Corvette Related Chat / The Corvette marque is 70 years old
« Last post by gtc on July 07, 2023, 11:48:17 PM »
First completed on June 30, 1953, in Michigan the Corvette celebrates its 70th birthday today as one of the most iconic cars ever made.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/articles/happy-70th-birthday-corvette-we-look-back-at-some-of-the-biggest-moments-in-corvette-history/?utm_source=202377&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=content
General Chat / "15 Strangest Cars Ever Made"
« Last post by gtc on July 03, 2023, 08:48:13 PM »
Video showing a selection of odd-shaped and radical production and concept cars from a variety of manufacturers:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10