Author Topic: '82 Corvette for sale  (Read 3692 times)

Offline frank

• I'm new here
'82 Corvette for sale
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:55:14 AM »
I have a 1982 Corvette for sale. The car was imported from USA at the beginning of this year. I purchased it from a friend in the USA with the intention of keeping it but now I'm forced to move it on due to financial problems. I hav had it advertised for the last two months and have not had one query on it. Not sure if it is priced correctly or not. Here is the ad:

Summary Comments
Limited Edition - Collectors Edition C3 Corvette

Detailed Comments
This very original C3 1982 Collectors Edition Corvette was imported to Australia early this year. Please note that the odometer shows the original 61430 miles (not kms) and the USA number plates are also included. The original 350 cu in cross-fire engine runs smooth and starts first time, every time. It is equipped with all the standard features including removable targa top, air conditioning, power windows and power drivers' seat adjustment. The 1982 was the first C3 with an opening rear window hatch. This car retains the original LHD configuration and was engineer certified and first registered in NSW in February this year. A great cruiser and fun car to drive and show off with! Sell price $24,500.

I have lots of pictures and it is on carsales.com.au
Hopefully someone knows someone who would want this car!

Thanks