Technical Tips > Importing - Cars & Parts. Also RMS (RTA) Regs

Vehicle Safety Compliance Certification Scheme

<< < (2/6) > >>

bfit:
I have not yet  been able to find out if this  is a gazetted law or  just guidelines
NSW RTA seem to be a law of their own
a state  whit in a state

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING  ( 1984 )

Bfit

Jethro:

--- Quote from: Bfit link=topic=8543.msg1045940298#msg1045940298 ---I have not yet  been able to find out if this  is a gazetted law or  just guidelines
NSW RTA seem to be a law of their own
a state  whit in a state

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING  ( 1984 )

Bfit
--- End quote ---

All I can say is.....Thank Fook I'm Regoed:bannana:

sirfixalot:
It seems to clarify a lot of questions which regularly get asked on the forum RE seat belts, blinkers colour, head lights etc. I dont think there is anything untoward in that document that hasn't been in place since they introduced the RAWS System in about 2000.

Camo:
I was asked at the club meeting to bump this thread up :hi:

Camo:
This was just sent in by Deb (Events Co-ordinator) An email she received..........

Hi All

For those that are interested in the NSW Vehicle Standards (VSB14) here is a link to the site page, its a multi part document and explains what amendments to the rules the RTA want to put in place by the time the VSCCS (new engineers scheme) is ready very soon.

http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/roads/vehicle_regulation/bulletin/vsb_ncop.aspx

This is the Guideline to which we will have to build our cars as the future unfolds, there are things that stand out and need to be addressed as a matter of concern and they are being addressed as we speak with consultation by the ACMC Inc and other very important parties of which most are doing this voluntarily for the good of the Motor Enthusiast.

If you have any feedback please forward it to the ACMC Inc contact link page on the website - http://www.confederationofmotorclubs.org.au/index.htm

Pass this to each and every Enthusiast you can who wishes to know all the rules that are being proposed for modified cars in NSW.

Regards
Mick Saide
Business Development Manager
Shannons Ltd Newcastle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version