Author Topic: Forster weekend Friday 30 August to Sunday 1 September 2024  (Read 14 times)

Offline jagsy

• Tri Powered
  • Mood: Always happy
  • Car: 2008 Z06 Jetstream Blue
Forster weekend Friday 30 August to Sunday 1 September 2024
(Please note this date is slightly later than originally advertised as Lynne and I had to move the date)

Can I please ask you to start booking your accommodation for the weekend. We have chosen two motels next door to each other (with a third close by) that have reasonable costs (queen room approx $140 per night) are are close to the CBD for short evening walks.  There are plenty of other options in Forster if you wish to shop around.

The two motels are on Wallis Street in Forster.
- Forster and Wallis Lake Motel 6557 6004
- Forster Motor Inn 6554 6877
The third hotel is Golden Sands Motor Inn 6554 6222

The weekend will be roughly as follows
- visiting our 3 favourite eateries in Forster, Spiced Monkey, Si Senorita and Whaf Distillery (gin).
- Saturday morning, 30 minute drive to Nabiac to see markets and/or the National Motorcycle Museum. Then a 40 minute drive to Wingham for lunch at Bent on Food.  Return to Forster via Taree for a lazy arvo.
- Sunday a drive south to Seal Rocks and lighthouse via the beaches and brunch on the way.  Sunday arvo lazying in Forster.

No rooms at motels are on hold so please get booking and let me know you are coming on 0409 815 503.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Richard and Lynne