Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (2/162) > >>

wabco40:

--- Quote from: gtc link=topic=7864.msg1045938039#msg1045938039 ---I really like that blue -- reminds me of the Ford blue popular among Cobra owners. What blue have you used?
--- End quote ---

The colour is Electron Blue. Its a 2002 GM USA factory colour. I first saw it on a C2 last time I was at Corvettes@Carlisle. It looks great with polished rims and polished ss side pipes.

Chassis and brackets back from powder coating.

Fitting the VBP front end.

wabco40:
A few more pictures of my rebuild.

Rebuild diff, new bearings, seals, clutch pack and side yokes.

Rear end installed. rebuilt trailing arms, universals, balanced half and tail shafts and new front slip yolk.

New fuel tank. This is still the original carby set-up.

Completed rear end.

Completed running gear, ready for body drop. This was taken when I was using the original 350 engine.  The Muncie was rebuilt and new clutch fitted.

Jethro:
Real nice Wabco40 real nice.... noticed no termos's ? gonna keep that flexi fan?
:huh::huh:

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro link=topic=7864.msg1045938050#msg1045938050 ---Real nice Wabco40 real nice.... noticed no termos's ? gonna keep that flexi fan?
:huh::huh:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jethro. The picture was taken some time ago and I was using my rebuild original 350. Now I am using a EFI stroker with a Dewitts big block aluminum radiator. This is fitted with twin Spal fans. The software in the Fast ECU controls the fan on and off temps. I currently have the fans set to come on at 189F and off at 186F.
Brad.

Jethro:
Sweet! plug it in and dial up the grunt......., that sounds the go

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version