Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (10/162) > >>

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro link=topic=7864.msg1045938117#msg1045938117 ---I not it's not a yellow:bannana: but I realy Love that BLUE Buddy, looks so SMICK:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:
--- End quote ---

No its certainly not yellow.

I was thinging about smoothing the firewall out and painting that and the inner fenders body colour before bonding the front clip back on, but figured it might be a bit to much blue on the car. I ended up painting them satin black.

I have got a slight leak on the recon power steering pump so I am going to use that as an excuse to pull the engine (thats what my wife thinks anyway) and paint the short block and bellhousing blue from its current chevy orange. Also got some GMP style rocker covers that I will paint body colour but keep the raised Chevrolet logo aluminum. I am hoping this will look ok.

Making more dust

Prepping for paint

Ready for a few primer touch ups from its final sanding prior to painting.

wabco40:
Its finally painted.

Putting it back on wheels. I used some old 15" tyres on the rallies for moving the car around during prep and paint.

Jethro:
Looks SMICK wabco40 :ado: :ado: :ado: :ado:

demonx:
Hell yeah - that looks so nice.

What wheels will be going on the finished product?

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro link=topic=7864.msg1045938145#msg1045938145 ---Looks SMICK wabco40 :ado::ado::ado::ado:
--- End quote ---

Thanks Jethro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version