Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (70/162) > >>

Jethro:
Love those rear wheels Brad  :thumb:

Jethro

69VETTE:
Brad,

That is one sweet ride you have there my friend... its just incredible the hard work that's gone into it, and it shows... allot of Luuuuuve tooo !    :cheers:

Just out of curiosity, im sure someone has asked, but where did you get the floor tiles.. there awesome ... i wouldn't mind something like that over my ugly floor.

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro on June 17, 2014, 04:59:43 PM ---Love those rear wheels Brad  :thumb:

Jethro

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jethro,
I just wanted to go a slight flare on the rear, so that's why I went with the 2" (instead of the usual 4"). The rims with a 305 or 315/40 tyre should fill the rear end in nicely.
Brad

wabco40:

--- Quote from: 69VETTE on June 17, 2014, 05:18:39 PM ---Brad,

That is one sweet ride you have there my friend... its just incredible the hard work that's gone into it, and it shows... allot of Luuuuuve tooo !    :cheers:

Just out of curiosity, im sure someone has asked, but where did you get the floor tiles.. there awesome ... i wouldn't mind something like that over my ugly floor.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I imported it in 2004 and spent over 8 years doing a chassis off rebuild. Just when I think its finished I am still changing things :huh:

I got the PVC tiles from a company called Carpet Tiles 1 in Sydney. $27.00 per square meter, a place here in Perth wanted 54 bucks a meter. I ended using about 76 meters as I didn't do the area where the hoist is.
Brad

69VETTE:

Thanks Brad, i will go check it out . , much appreciated buddy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version