Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (68/162) > >>

craigh:
 oh yes, new parts turning up is always good.

Can't wait to see what you end up doing with your drivetrain.

You have hardly Got a lot of use out of the current one though. -:)

And I thought it was great as well,

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro on March 25, 2014, 09:19:00 PM ---Got to love those bit's and pieces when the turn up  :drool:

--- End quote ---

Too right Jethro, just got to find time to fit them all.

wabco40:

--- Quote from: craigh on March 25, 2014, 09:33:24 PM --- oh yes, new parts turning up is always good.

Can't wait to see what you end up doing with your drivetrain.

You have hardly Got a lot of use out of the current one though. -:)

And I thought it was great as well,

--- End quote ---

yes, very few miles on the current driveline Craig.

A mate is buying the long motor to put in a 57 Chev. I am keeping the fuel injection for my new motor. The matching numbers Muncie gearbox (which I rebuilt previously) will go into storage with the original matching numbers (and rebuilt) engine.

wabco40:
I still haven't had time to work on the car. I guess that's what happens when you move into a new house.

My new shed is nearly finished. I decided to use PVC garage tiles for the main part of the floor and epoxy around the hoist area.
I am currently fitting a 6m long I beam across two bays for a small electric chain hoist. I've got the main uprights in place and have started fitting the support struts and SHS doublers to the shed frame.

Hopefully between work and the hundred other jobs that need doing around the house I will have this finished in the next few weeks.

Jethro:
Great setup Wabby  :thumb: I miss having a work shed  :tears:

Jethro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version