Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (6/162) > >>

demonx:
You seem to have a pretty good grip on what you're doing! Your car will be on the road before mine's finished being painted!

You can take my word for it that buying the new body panels has saved you so much work. Wish I could have done the same.

craigh:
Fantastic set of images, even nicer looking car, cant wait to see it finished and lots more shots along the way.

wabco40:

--- Quote from: demonx link=topic=7864.msg1045938084#msg1045938084 ---You seem to have a pretty good grip on what you're doing! Your car will be on the road before mine's finished being painted!

You can take my word for it that buying the new body panels has saved you so much work. Wish I could have done the same.
--- End quote ---

It still will be at least mid next year before its ready for rego. Then it will be back in the shed to remove the under car exhaust and put the ss hooker side pipes on and re-map the ecu to suit.

I had already spent countless hours working on the original front clip. It just so happened I was going to the US at the same time and when I walked past the ACI display temptation got the better of me!!! The same thing happened on a prevoius visit and I shipped home a new big block hood (plus new interior +++).

wabco40:

--- Quote from: craigh link=topic=7864.msg1045938087#msg1045938087 ---Fantastic set of images, even nicer looking car, cant wait to see it finished and lots more shots along the way.
--- End quote ---

Thanks Craigh.

wabco40:
After rebuilding the original steering (Tie rod ends, idler arm, control valve etc) I decided to install a Steeroids rack instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version