Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (36/162) > >>

Jethro:
Hey Wabco,

"The corner mouldings are normally held in place with clips and a screw on the inside end"

you forgot to say and are a a pain in the arse to line up:bang::bang:

Looks smick as buddy, you must be happy with your finished product :luv: when ya get a chance post a pic of the corner mouldings fitted I've never seen em fully polished, in fact I just had mine repainted.... Jethro

wabco40:

--- Quote from: BOSCHVETTE link=topic=7864.msg1045943396#msg1045943396 ---That vette is looking sweet, great work
--- End quote ---

Thanks. Its finally getting very close to being finished.

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro link=topic=7864.msg1045943400#msg1045943400 ---Hey Wabco,

"The corner mouldings are normally held in place with clips and a screw on the inside end"

Looks smick as buddy, you must be happy with your finished product :luv: when ya get a chance post a pic of the corner mouldings fitted I've never seen em fully polished, in fact I just had mine repainted.... Jethro
--- End quote ---

Thanks Jethro. Your right about the clips:grr: I figured the tape would be a much better option.

Hows that new engine of yours coming together?

Jethro:

--- Quote from: wabco40 link=topic=7864.msg1045943403#msg1045943403 ---
--- Quote from: Jethro link=topic=7864.msg1045943400#msg1045943400 ---Hey Wabco,

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jethro. Your right about the clips:grr: I figured the tape would be a much better option.

Hows that new engine of yours coming together?
--- End quote ---

Slowly but surely ! Down in Melbourne right now R&R-ing with the Mrs:cool:

craigh:
Looks amazing as always Brad.

That rego booking must be so soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version