Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

<< < (3/162) > >>

demonx:
That looks so awesome! Nice pics and great work.

wabco40:

--- Quote from: demonx link=topic=7864.msg1045938058#msg1045938058 ---That looks so awesome! Nice pics and great work.
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

Below are some pics of when I started on the body.

wabco40:
When I finished stipping the paint from the rear clip I did fibreglass repairs (the usual cracks around the bumper mounting holes) and filled any low spots. The whole lot was then long board sanded and then sprayed with epoxy primer.

Pictures of the rear clip going back on the chassis.

Jethro:
Some serious work their wabco40 :ado::ado::ado::ado: so how many BBQ's did ya have around the Pergola whild rebuilding :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

wabco40:

--- Quote from: Jethro link=topic=7864.msg1045938066#msg1045938066 ---Some serious work their wabco40 :ado::ado::ado::ado: so how many BBQ's did ya have around the Pergola whild rebuilding :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:
--- End quote ---

I think its more of a case of how many cartons of beer that have been through my beer fridge!!!:drunk:

Working on the front clip. It had been hit on the right lower fender sometime in its history. Whoever repaired made a total mess of it. I have spliced a new right rear lower section in place. The pictures where taken the same day I was flying to the US.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version