Restoration & Modification Projects > Restoration Projects

71 rebuild

(1/162) > >>

wabco40:
Hello all, I am new to this forum and was put onto it by Demonx.
I am from Newman in WA and have been rebuilding my 71 vette since I imported it in 2004.
The car was a base model 350/270hp 4 speed. I have been doing a 100 percent frame off rebuild since it arrived and hope to have it finished mid next year.
I am currently finishing the paint and then will start on final assembly.
The car at the moment is fitted with VBP mono leaf front end and rear composite spring. Steeroids power rack & pinion steering and full Wilwood brakes.
The engine is a 385 stroker with comp cams 268 roller cam and lifters and Edelbrock performer RPM heads. The fuel system is a Torker 11 manifold with injector bungs welded in and fuel rails made up. I am using Bocsh 42lb injectors, FTP 1150 cfm throttle body and Aeromotive pump, regulator and filters. The fuel injection system is controlled by a FAST XFI ecu.
I will start to post some pictures when I can work out how!!!

Brad.

Jethro:
Hey wabco40 welcome to the Forum buddy, sounds as though you've been working hard on your 71 project, what colour you painting ? sounds as if it will  have some serious balls underneath it:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper: can't wait to see some pic's

demonx:
Welcome over.

I met wabco40 over on the corvetteforums.com site and invited him over, heres a couple pics of his VERY nice ride:

I'll leave the other pics to wabco40 ... (sign up to photobucket for a free pic hosting account - upload your pics and then cut ind paste the

Jethro:
Looks like smick paint job:pepper::pepper::pepper:

gtc:
I really like that blue -- reminds me of the Ford blue popular among Cobra owners. What blue have you used?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version