Author Topic: Stolen Car. PUD'S Son In Law's  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Camo

• Jethro is my nemesis
  • Administrator
  • Supercharged
  • Joe Pappas Missile Builder
  • Car: 77. 355 ci 400hp
Stolen Car. PUD'S Son In Law's
« on: June 29, 2010, 11:32:30 AM »
"Hi.  I'm asking a favour.  My son in law has just finished building this lx Torana SS-JETT and raced it for the first time at Eastern Creek yesterday Sunday 27/6/10 and won 'Car of the meet'.  He was given the shell when his son, Jett, was born with Down Syndrome and whilst it is insured for a small amount, the car has great sentimental value, not only for him, but for the whole family.  The amount of time and effort he has put into this car would outweigh any financial benefit he would get.
The car was stolen last night from his house at Razorback from a locked garage and would have taken 2 or 3 persons to remove it, so somebody certainly wanted it.  It has been circulated on the local news and State-wide with the police and we would appreciate any assistance you can give.  A reward has also been offered.

CLICK ME TO E-MAIL ME

Regards   Pud."

Time, The Predator That Stalks Us All

Black is not a colour, it's a life style

Offline Steeler

• Four Barrel
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »
That's real bad, I watched this car run on Sunday and took many photographs of it, neat car and real sorry for your loss :grr::mad:

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »
THAT IS really bad news i know what it is like to have your car stolen,hope he gets it back and hope they catch the mongrels too

Offline thecaptain

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 03:12:24 PM »
Just wanted to give an update. Car still missing owner and his family still devastated. Rumours have been rife, personally I believe a gang/group operating out of the Rosemeadow area stole the car in a racket operating jointly between here in Sydney and the Ipswitch area. Please keep this car in your thoughts something may pop up (PLEASE NOT THAT THIS CAR HAD A SUNROOF AND IF YOU SEE A SHELL/ROOF ANYWHERE WITH ONE PLEASE CALL US) 0410606302, 0457070244, 0416107010 (owner)

Offline Jethro

• Camo's nemesis
  • Supercharged
  • The Lone Ranger
  • Car: 1969 Corvette Roadster
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 08:36:55 AM »
:mad::mad: really sorry to hera this loss our eyes and ears will kept wide open for you south of sydney.

Jethro

Offline Steeler

• Four Barrel
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 09:28:12 AM »
Seems a bit obvious, but did you contact this club?   

http://www.huntervalleytoranaclub.com/

(Newcastle Torana fest 2011 would be a good place to ask)

:mad:

Offline bfit

• Don't talk of dust and roses
  • Global Moderator
  • Supercharged
  • Two one thousands
  • Mood: Honey reinforced
  • Car: Yes
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 09:54:25 AM »
It`s extremely sad  that there are people like that in the world
It`s also a pity we are can not lawfully  carry weapons in this country
Bfit
I have seen too many instances where people continue to pursue wrong courses of action because they do not take the time to think critically about what has happened in the past.’’
Winston Churchill

Offline thecaptain

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 09:54:07 AM »
Thanks guys, yeah I'm Fairly sure they,ve been contacted,  will make sure today.

12 Months today that it was stolen. Still no solid leads which is amazing. Larren (the owner), myself and people all over the country won't rest till it's found or the people involved caught!!!

Cheers