Author Topic: Bella Vista 2010  (Read 7667 times)

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Bella Vista 2010
« on: January 04, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »

To down load the entry form in Adobe Reader CLICK ME. Depending on your connection speed, this may take a while.

To down load the Classification sheet in Adobe Reader CLICK ME. Depending on your connection speed, this may take a while.

If You Need Adobe Reader - Click Here

CLICK ME to see my albums.

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
Re: Bella Vista 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »

Offline yellow fever 454

• Two Barrel
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 10:25:42 AM »
Fast approaching is NSW Corvettes Unlimited Car Club Inc biggest car show of the year.Held at the Bella Vista Home Centre it will be our 9th Annual Car Show there,and it promises to be the biggest we have ever had.Entries of Corvettes from Queensland,Victoria , Canberra, along with our Club members and non club Corvette owners already received,indicate that this will be the biggest one yet.
The Bella Vista Cente Management have once again,allocated over $40,000 to promote the day through Mix106.5FM,and to provide onsite entertainment for all the family in the way of face painting,pony rides,jumping castles,free BBQ"s,loads of store gift vouchers,not to mention a gift voucher for $1,000 to the owner of the Corvette voted on by the Centre Management as "Their Choice".Trophies for all categories are sponsored by the Bella Vista Home Centre.An entry fee of $10 per car is charged for the day,with all proceeds from this going to NSW Corvette Clubs agreed Charities.
This event was instigated by our President of the day Garry McLaughlin,back in 2002.
Bella Vista Management staff,Particularly Julie and Amy,spend months organising this day,and while 6 months of preparation is put in by our club and its members prior to the event,the work,support,and help given by the management has made this day bigger as each year passes.
Stores within the centre have advised us,and Centre Management,that it is by far their biggest trading day of the year and have expressed the view,that it is so successful,that they would be happy to see it on every week.
This will only be the second time that non member cars have been invited to participate,and as i have said earlier this has encouraged entries from fellow Corvette owners from interstate.
The fact that i have such a hard working committee,and the ever helpful support of the Centre Management of Bella Vista will ensure that the day will be,once again,a huge success.
Our new scoring and tallying system will be in place,to make sure that the results are to hand quickly and accurately,and to overcome any judging "hiccups".Judges will have a meeting prior to the event to make sure all things run smoothly.
The quality and diversity of Corvettes that will be there on the day would only be rivaled by a National Convention,and while this years Convention is in Perth,and we encourage participation in this important event,it is realised that time and costs will inhibit some from attending.This will see many owners wanting to show their cars here at this big Bella Vista "Totally Home Bella Vista Corvette Show and Shine"
As President, I and my Bella Vista Event team,encourage you to participate and support this day.It is too early to advise on what rare and interesting cars may be there,suffice to say,that all cars,old and new,present well at this site,and if for personal reasons you should only be able to attend some of the clubs events through the year,then this one is a must.
Get your Biro out and mark on your 2010 calendar hanging in the kitchen,Sunday March 14th as the day you set aside all other things to participate in the "TOTALLY HOME BELLA VISTA CORVETTE SHOW AND SHINE DAY'
Help us by getting your entries in early.All cars need to be in place by 9am.Members helping on the day will be there from 7.30am,so the earlier you can get there the better for all.As a condition of entry a pre-requisite that no car leave the site before 3.00pm is a must.
By the way i forgot to mention that there will be 2-3 Corvette Drag Cars on display.
See you all there,
Bob Lynn,
President.

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 12:22:41 AM »
Edited 10/03/10

We have so far, 11 interstate cars coming to Bella Vista this year to add even more competition to the show!
Anyone who has been to other interstate events know that the host club & their members have always look after us & now it's our turn.

We're having a meet & greet Dinner at the Hills Lodge, Castle Hill  Saturday the 13th. Commencing at 6:30pm for drinks, followed by a 3 course dinner around 7:30pm.
Dinner is $63 per person, Not including drinks

So  detail your cars in the morning  and join our interstate visitors for dinner.

Numbers ASAP would be appreciated so I can finalize the booking.

For more information -  Contact Nick   0411 126 383

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »

At present we have 39 people attending the welcoming dinner on 13th March. The restaurant at Hills Lodge will need final numbers by Monday 8th, so please advise if you would like to attend.

Contact Nick

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »
Update for the people attending dinner on Saturday night.
The Hills Lodge is located on the Cnr of Windsor &  Salisbury rd Castle hill.

Commencing at 6:30 for drinks and dinner at 7:30pm.

Seeya's there.

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 08:12:18 AM »

Tomorrow folks.

Forecast  : 17°C – Max: 23°C    :hump:
 [/size] [/b]

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »

Center management's award went to Karl

This year we had two cars with the same number of points taking out the Car of the Show.

Congratulations to Murray & Warryn

[/font][/size]

Click Here for more Pictures

Offline 72vet

• Supercharged
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »
More pictures have been loaded onto the club web site :grin:

http://www.nswcorvettes.com.au/clubpicture.htm