Author Topic: Today's Show at Warriewood  (Read 1475 times)

budskis

Today's Show at Warriewood
« on: March 01, 2009, 08:13:47 PM »
Well I feel that I have to say something about today’s event.  This was the very first time I had been to such an event with one of my cars and I now know why it is addictive.  I meet some very nice people that shared an interest in the best-built fun cars of our day (and yesterday).  I believe it takes a special someone to appreciate the craftsmanship and excitement that owning a Vette can bring.  It really does not matter if your car is brand new or 40 years old…it’s the dream of the car.  I want to thank Warren for calling me and suggesting I attend (he is my new best friend so if you mess with him you mess with me…;laugh).  All the other wonderful characters I met today made this event for me very special.  As a lot of you know I am heading to Japan but I do hope to possibly return with a new ZR1..let’s see how I go.  I was very impressed with the quality of the cars and the turnout (I believe some of you were also impressed with the turnout considering it was a Sunday morning).  I enjoyed our little “convoy” but next time can I suggest we line them up at the lights and SMOKE EM!

It was a hot day but the company made it all very comfortable….but I am not sure about those snobs that hid under the tent all day…yes you know who you guys are...;58

I look forward to the next event and I will make sure to bring the music.

By the way…I DID get the FREE breakfast this morning….;41

BADVET