Restoration & Modification Projects > Modification Projects

Priscillas Suspension Mods

(1/3) > >>

Cameron 77C3:
G'day guys.  Hope you are all well.

You may recall that I bought some goodies a while back.

These have a 6 degree caster instead of what I think is the standard 3 degree

Well along with some brake modifications that Ron Missian Motor Sports, 0415 200 153,  has been taking care of for me,

this is what he has been doing so far.....

He had all the steering components powder coated while he was at it.

Will post the final pics with the new stabaliser bar etc when I get her back, which should be later in the up coming week.

As always, Ron and the boys are doing excellent work.

Even if one is slightly vetically challenged and needs to use steps. ;35 :22  (told ya I would post it buddy. ;39 )

Also a big thankyou to Scott from Corvette Alterations, 02 9971 8218, for helping out with the new 1 1/8"stabaliser bar, shocks, etc

Camo

demonx:
Sweet!

Those wishbones look pretty cool...

69 DIRTY RAT:
But how will it drive without the steering wheel OR is that some new fandandle auto drive thingy modification that you can get these days?

WARFARIN:
Cam, Where did the A-arms come from? I got a set from VB&P. Not sure on the degrees of castor??

Also which shocks are you using; the Bilstiens are the most often selection?

Cameron 77C3:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by WARFARIN
Cam, Where did the A-arms come from? I got a set from VB&P. Not sure on the degrees of castor??

Also which shocks are you using; the Bilstiens are the most often selection?
--- End quote ---

They are from Global West in the states.  Got them when the aussie dollar was around 90 cents.  $1500 USD.  Are the VB&P tubular upper as well?  When I looked at them they only had the tubular lowers for the C3's.

What I was surprised about is these are heavier than the original control arms.  They weigh about 35 kilos both sides total.  Not that it bothers me.  I didn't put them on to reduce weight.

Using Koni adjustable gas.

Cam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version