Author Topic: NSW Number Plates (USA) For Sale  (Read 1182 times)

Offline MR 69ER

• Four Barrel
NSW Number Plates (USA) For Sale
« on: October 01, 2008, 08:38:16 PM »
G'day all I received a call from a guy today informing me that he has the NSW number plates "USA" for sale. He purchased the set from a Shannons auction and the car that ithey came off obviously was an American built car and was registered with those plates for around 20 years, so it is the first time they have been offered for sale in a reasonably long time. As I mentioned earlier they are NSW plates & are black & yellow and would make the perfect finish to any corvette or USA built car.
He is looking for offers around the $6,000.00 mark so if you are interested please call me on 0419 231 364 to either find out more or express your interest.

He is pretty keen to sell them so as to free up some cash but understands the value of these plates to the correct purchasor and is not willing to give them away so please consider the realism of your offer before making it.;29

Cheers Steve

Offline 69VETTE

• Supercharged
  • When a C3 is not Enough! - Try A C4
  • Mood: Get Jiggy Wit It
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 07:40:43 AM »
Hello Steve,

Just curious, do the plates just say USA or do they have three alpha numeric letters followed by three numbers?

Eg: USA 350 ?

And if so, what numbers are followed by the USA?  The reason i ask is that your basic yellow plates will not fit inside the standard C3 bezel without cutting or bending them.

Thanks M;36
Live life to the fullest...drive a Corvette

Offline MR 69ER

• Four Barrel
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 09:11:03 AM »
Hey Mick they are just written "U S A". It is a good question you raise, I will call the guy & get the exact measurements of the plate itself and update the thread.:x

Steve