Restoration & Modification Projects > Modification Projects

What Has One Of Our Members Done To His Corvette

(1/5) > >>

Cameron 77C3:

As you all know I always have my trusty camera with me no matter where I travel.

Saw a familar car the other day so I squeezed off a picture.  When I went past again today the car was inside the building so I used my charm to get some photos from within.

Now we all know Brians C5................

What I want to know is why anyone would take a perfectly well running Corvette and do this to it...........

So Brian, what are you up to, hmmmmmm?????? :22

Vette Obsessed:
I know! I know! ;28

Cameron 77C3:
Took some more pictures today.  I think he is pulling it apart to ship somewhere piece by piece  ;39

BrianVette:
Hi guys yes it looks a wreck doesn't it , for those who dont know I like Lambo ( Scissor ) doors. On some cars had seen some that were nice and on some they are magic. Saw some pic's of them on some C5 's and was wrapped particually on the convertable so got a set a while back and have been waiting to get them fitted.Found a nice young guy with a shop at Padstow that has done them on some other cars so we are under way, they are going to fix a couple of cosmetic issues while it there otherwise the car would probably be finished mid next week.Will take some more pic's as more comes off the car looking forward to being all back together :luv

demonx:
Something like this??? I've always liked this car:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version