Author Topic: my 74  (Read 4215 times)

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« on: August 30, 2007, 11:16:28 PM »
some more pics.how do i make one or them my new avatar?

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 11:18:14 PM »
photobucket died...will try again later for more pics.

Offline jolinari

• Supercharged
my 74
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 11:19:48 PM »
looks neat nifty!

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 11:26:37 PM »
im happy with it....has a 400 chev,and auto.got it for a song as well.

Offline jolinari

• Supercharged
my 74
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 11:32:15 PM »
are you going to modify anything?

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 11:37:38 PM »

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 11:40:13 PM »
going to keep  it as is....it did have wire wheels,but i prefer the rally's.they are brand new.

Offline demonx

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 09:16:16 AM »
It looks pretty good. What did it sting you if you don't mind? I've been toying with the idea of selling mine to get something else I want...

Thats how mine is meant to look - Classic white - rally's etc etc except mines a 76.

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
my 74
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 09:45:06 PM »
Originally posted by nifty
...........................how do i make one or them my new avatar?

You need to resize the pic to 180 wide and host it say at photo bucket.

Then in your control panel,  insert the url link of the new picture into you avatar field after removing the original one.

Any problems just reply here.
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »
Originally posted by demonx
It looks pretty good. What did it sting you if you don't mind? I've been toying with the idea of selling mine to get something else I want...

Thats how mine is meant to look - Classic white - rally's etc etc except mines a 76.
was at an auction house....wanted 30k,offered 26,500 and got it...excellant price..VAACUAM TROUBLES WITH HEADLIGHTS...LEFT DONT MOVE,RIGHT COPMES UPHALFWAY THEN GOES DOWN...WORKED OUT IT THE ACTUATOR OON LEFT SIDE IS U/S.WHERE DO I BUY THEM FROM?? AND HOW MUCH?? MIGHT AS WELL CHANGE THEM BOTH.borrowed a computer with a dodgy spacebar in case you wwere wondering.

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
my 74
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 07:34:53 AM »
you can buy them from ecklers or corvette america,or from the same places you can get kits,the rubber seals in them wear out,the kit may be a cheaper option.:x

Offline Mattrix

• Four Barrel
my 74
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 02:10:15 PM »
Looks real classic Nifty, very nice. An idea for future shots is to put the car somewhere where you have reflections - so trees, stuff like that. (and even try and do it on a cloudy day... cloudy days have more even lighting than bright sunny days... otherwise just put it in the shade). Gives the paint more depth and really shows off the shine in the coat :) (see my latest thread to see what I mean). Anyway don't want to sound like a knowitall, I just work around photographers and do graphic design/photoshopping half my working week so my brain never switches off :D

Offline nifty

• Fuel Injected
my 74
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 10:39:33 PM »
Originally posted by Mattrix
Looks real classic Nifty, very nice. An idea for future shots is to put the car somewhere where you have reflections - so trees, stuff like that. (and even try and do it on a cloudy day... cloudy days have more even lighting than bright sunny days... otherwise just put it in the shade). Gives the paint more depth and really shows off the shine in the coat :) (see my latest thread to see what I mean). Anyway don't want to sound like a knowitall, I just work around photographers and do graphic design/photoshopping half my working week so my brain never switches off :D
thanks for the advice...im waiting for a cloudy day.(but aint the rest of australia?) also waiting for a night sunset to get some reflection shoots.;42