Author Topic: LS1 honda  (Read 6894 times)

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
LS1 honda
« on: June 22, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
Insane; crazy; audacious; hazardous; call it whatever you want but we’re totally sucked into this conversion that concerns squeezing a 2000 Chevrolet Corvette drivetrain into a… 1996 Honda Civic hatchback! To make a long story short, in order to get his mind off his divorce, this guy decided to spend some time on two written off vehicles that were laying around his garage. Like a modern King Solomon, he decided to cut his babies into two and make something never before seen: a rear-wheel drive Honda Civette V8 LS1. Even though the task seems impossible, he’s determined to complete it without spending a buck.
Undeniably, the most intriguing part of the conversion is the engine that has to be fitted far back. The controversial owner says he used the entire Corvette drivetrain -front suspension, steering, rear suspension minus the subframe. What tops it all is the fact that he’s trying to fit several elements from the Vette’s interior into the Civic’s cabin! Utterly crazy and we love it.

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
LS1 honda
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 06:48:51 PM »

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
LS1 honda
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 06:49:14 PM »

Offline MrPersistent

• Four Barrel
LS1 honda
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »
Originally posted by MADLT1
Insane; crazy; audacious; hazardous; call it whatever you want but we’re totally sucked into this conversion that concerns squeezing a 2000 Chevrolet Corvette drivetrain into a… 1996 Honda Civic hatchback! To make a long story short, in order to get his mind off his divorce, this guy decided to spend some time on two written off vehicles that were laying around his garage. Like a modern King Solomon, he decided to cut his babies into two and make something never before seen: a rear-wheel drive Honda Civette V8 LS1. Even though the task seems impossible, he’s determined to complete it without spending a buck.
Undeniably, the most intriguing part of the conversion is the engine that has to be fitted far back. The controversial owner says he used the entire Corvette drivetrain -front suspension, steering, rear suspension minus the subframe. What tops it all is the fact that he’s trying to fit several elements from the Vette’s interior into the Civic’s cabin! Utterly crazy and we love it.
Is it VO

Miss Daisy[/size]

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
LS1 honda
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 09:34:52 PM »
Originally posted by MrPersistent
Is it VO

;53 ;53
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au

Offline Vette Obsessed

• Supercharged
    • http://www.nswcorvettes.com.au
LS1 honda
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 06:00:20 PM »
Originally posted by MrPersistent
Originally posted by MADLT1
Is it VO

I was expecting that from Cam.
"Life's tough.  It's tougher when you're stupid"

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
LS1 honda
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »
Just goes to show ya that it's not just me gunning for ya. ;41
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's