Technical Tips > Post 84

BIG BLOCK IN A C4

(1/4) > >>

johnny86convert:
HELP.HELP.HELP.Mate  wants  to  put a  bog block  in a  C4  he  has,  saw an  article  in  VETTE  magazine, red  87  convertable  on  front  cover  maybe  5/6  years  ago,  any  help  in  finding  the  article  will  mean  the  birth  of  one  truly,  mean  gutter  slapper  YEEEE  HAAAA  please  email  pete  at  aviators@optusnet.com.au  ;);););0

Brutus:
He might want to check the relevent RTA rules regarding that first. Wouldn't want to get knocked back on such a project after all his work only to find he's unable to get it registered.
There hasn't been a BB in a Vette since 1974 tho you can't tell that to some people.:b2

Vette Obsessed:
I would agree with Brutus and strongly recommend checking with the RTA and an automotive engineer before starting anything.

I have an article from Vette magazine from a few years back about a C4 big block conversion (454 into an 87) and can get a photcopy to you if it helps - scanning isn't really possible for me right now though.

rebel:
JH, agree with both Brutus and VO re engineering check.

Also, try doing a search across Vette Mag's site and see if it brings up any articles of relevance ...

http://www.vetteweb.com

johnny86convert:
VO.........my  mate  would  be  very  appreciative,  thats  the  article  he  was  talking  about,  my  fax  at  work  is  0244643291  if  that  will  help......moochas  gracias.....by  the  way  if  my  black  beauty  isn't  ready  for  the  convention,looks  like  where  bringing  the  86  left  hook  convertable,  my  mate  steve  wants  to  get a  broom  handle  and another  steering  wheel  and  put  it  on  the  rightside  of  the  car  so  he  isn;nt  left  out  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  should  be a  hoot.  went  to  fletchers  60th  on  sat  what a  hoot, seeya  in  canberra....wanta  drag??????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version