Author Topic: famous valve covers  (Read 2554 times)

Offline bootlegger

• Tri Powered
famous valve covers
« on: March 05, 2007, 11:33:16 PM »
This is my story and I swear its true. Ive got a customer who went to New Orleans a couple of weeks ago. I asked him if he could bring some parts back for me. I purchased a set of correct valve covers for my car on the condition that they get to my mate in a week and halfs time. Of course the guy emails me on they day they need to be there asking for the address ( he had it already in the first email). I emailed back and said dont send them as the guy is already back in OZ. I get an email after saying that they have already been sent. In a panic I ring up my mate thinking that no one is there now to get them. For a week I heard nothing. even the guy I bought them off wouldnt respond with the tracking number. Finally I get the number and its been delivered and signed for. I get a call from my friend saying its on its way. So whats the punch line you ask? Its been delivered to the actress Kate Blanchet. There must be something in the NCRS manual about famous valve covers.;35

Offline demonx

• Fuel Injected
famous valve covers
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 05:03:07 AM »
Ask her to bring them over ????

Offline MADVET

• Tri Powered
famous valve covers
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 05:45:25 AM »
Or a good excuse to go visit her.
NOW WE'RE TORQUING!

Offline 69VETTE

• Supercharged
  • When a C3 is not Enough! - Try A C4
  • Mood: Get Jiggy Wit It
famous valve covers
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 08:22:23 AM »
Hey Bootlegger,

I will go and get them for ya if you dont mind...LOL  ;28

M;36
Live life to the fullest...drive a Corvette

Offline bootlegger

• Tri Powered
famous valve covers
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 11:35:12 PM »
She is bringing them as we speak. I doubt whether I will get to meet her with my precious $89 cargo. Dave