Author Topic: Workshop manuals, Calenders etc  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
Workshop manuals, Calenders etc
« on: December 27, 2006, 03:32:18 PM »

Hi gang.  I was googleing looking for Vette calenders when I found this site.  Have a look.  They are in Perth.  In their search field just type Corvette.    CLICK ME

As well as workshop manuals, books, etc, They have 2007 Vette calenders.

Corvette 2007 Wall Calendar
Code No: 11495
Price: $24.95
Published: 2006
Binding: Softcover
No. Pages: 12
Dimensions: 30 x 30
Illustrations: full colour throughout    
Description: Full colour calendar featuring 13 beautiful Corvettes from a 1959 Fuelie Roadster to a 2002 Speedster model.

2007 Corvette Originals Calendar
Code No: 6720
Price: $29.95
Dimensions: 36 x 26
Illustrations: full colour    
Description: Full colour GM authorised calender feature all 6 generations of Corvette "Restored and Preserved in Factory Original Appearance".

Everything Corvette 2007 Calendar
Code No: 4026
Price: $21.95
Dimensions: 30 x 30
Illustrations: full colour
Description: Full colour calendar featuring a range of spectacular looking Vettes of all ages from 1953 to the latest Z06.

According to their website they do Australian Air Express (AAE) Courier $7.95 for multiple items.

Unless someone knows of another suppliers of Vette Calenders,  I'm most likely going to order one for myself, Anyone else interested in getting some calenders?  YOU guys can save on freight.
[/color]
"1. Australian Air Express (AAE) Courier $7.95
This option is available to all Australian customers and includes packaging costs. Your order can include multiple items for $7.95.

We use AAE as they provide a fast and efficient service around Australia at a very reasonable price. On the rare occasion there is a delay with delivery, your parcel is easily traced.

Delivery is generally overnight to main centres, although you should allow two days, particularly at peak times like Christmas. Smaller country areas may taken an extra day.

A signature is usually required upon delivery. However, if no one is likely to be home, the parcel can be authorized to be left without a signature at the front door/in carport/under mat etc by specifying your instructions in the "Delivery Instructions" field when ordering.

If no one is home at the time of delivery and no delivery instructions are specified, a card will be left with details on how to collect your parcel. Please note that if a card is placed in your letterbox and your parcel is taken to the local post office, they will generally only hold it for a maximum of one week. Prompt collection is advised - please ask for an AAE parcel as these are often kept separate from the regular Parcel Post deliveries.

AAE can also deliver to a Post Office Box, a business address or someone else's address if no one is likely to be home during the day to sign for a delivery or if you do not wish the parcel to be left.

There are some books that we sell which are very heavy and because of this, $15.20 is charged for delivery. If a book incurs this higher rate, then the $15.20 charge is mentioned in the website description for the book."

Cam
[/color]
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 08:13:50 PM »
Me again gang.

I have been in contact with the calander people in WA.  I aksed how many of each calander is in stock.  This is the e-mail replies I got back:-

e-mail number 1

Re the Calendars, you can fit quite a few into the $7.95 figure. I guess if you wanted 10 or more then we would look at it, but probably still do for the $7.95 price.  We are getting low on the calendars however, so let me know which one(s) you are  looking at and I'll check we still have stocks available.

Best regards

Andrew Stevens

e-mail number 2

Hello again Cam

Respectively we have:
Corvette 2007 Wall Calendar
Code No: 11495
Price: $24.95
6 copies

2007 Corvette Originals Calendar
Code No: 6720
Price: $29.95
10 copies

Everything Corvette 2007 Calendar
Code No: 4026
Price: $21.95
3 copies

Get orders in quick and I'll do you a bit of a deal on them!
Cheers

Andrew"[/align]

So anybody interested?

There should be no freight charges for you as I'm ordering some for myself anyway. (re:-  e-mail 1)

I'm getting one of each for myself so that will leave numbers of copies left rerspectively 6, 9 and 2

Let me know ASAP either here, e-mail or on my mobile 0418 674441.

Cam
[/align]

www.xcz.com.au

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 06:45:43 PM »
 I've had one or two phone calls with people wanting these.  I'm placing orders tomorrow, Friday.

Anybody else interested?

Cam

www.xcz.com.au