Author Topic: How To Register On The Forum  (Read 5686 times)

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
How To Register On The Forum
« on: August 19, 2006, 11:23:01 PM »

Before registering, think of a name you would like to be known as on the forum.  This is known as your user name.

Then click on the Member List on the forums home page, then click on Alphabetical and search the members list to make sure the user name you would like to use does not already exist.  If it does think of another one.

Now you have your users name thought of, to register on the forum first of all go to the forums home page of which the top of looks like this.

Now click on the Register button as shown here marked with the word
HERE

You will then see a page that looks like this at the bottom.  Read the document and if you agree Click on the “I Agree” as marked with the word
HERE

You will now get a page that looks like this.

At the top of the page, fill in what you want your user name to be.  (You should have already made sure that it does not already exist by checking the membership list.)  Also type in your e-mail address so the system can automatically send you your password.

Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and type in the security word as shown.  You must type it in UPPER case.  Not lower case

Click the Register button.  Your password will be e-mailed to you.  Save it in a safe place on your computer.  If you wish you can go into your control panel later and change it to a word that is easier for you to remember.

If you get an error message saying that the user name already exists it can be for that reason, OR because you have already registered once before and the system recognises your e-mail address or computer IP address.

If you have registered before and can remember what your user name was but not the password, I can easily reset your password for you.

If you have any problems by all means contact me by e-mail or by phone.  My number is listed on the website.

Happy Vetting
Cam
[/size][/color]
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au