Author Topic: How to rebuild the steering box in a 1963-82 Corvette  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
How to rebuild the steering box in a 1963-82 Corvette
« on: May 22, 2006, 01:51:06 PM »
Found this, check it out lads CLICK ME
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au

Offline wayovermyhead

• Two Barrel
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 07:55:20 PM »
For those that havn't had a really good look at that site there's some really good tech articles on it, just like this one. I saved some to my hard disk for future use.
I have actually being doing this (saving things to a folder on my hard disk) with just about anything I find on the net. Although I don't need to refer to all of them right now It's a great way to make a resource for yourself for future use, just worth a mention.

Offline MJ427

• Tri Powered
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 10:44:49 PM »
hey way are u coming down sunday to the mustang show would be a great place to come and meet some of the members i have u2u u my number if u want to get in touch or ask me anything

matt

Offline wayovermyhead

• Two Barrel
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 11:12:38 PM »
Cheers matt,
I will keep that handy, definantly keen to get in touch sometime.
Unfortunately can't make it this sunday, gotta other much more boring crap to do, bummed though, would be sweet to meet up with you fellas. Car's still not quite goin yet, I'm still waiting on all new bushes from dave at pontiworld, A bit over due but we all know how these things go. And still waiting for a few other small bits and pieces from corvette central, got new rear struts coming (one of mine is a little bent) They shouldn't be too far off.
When everything arrives I'll be ready to go hopefully without further delay (wishfull thinking i'm sure)
I have even been deliberately not looking at the big yellow beast, just trying to keep my mind off it.... it's not working!!
If it was going not even the more boring important crap would keep me away. Anyway, i'll keep ya posted.

Llewellyn

Offline Cameron 77C3

• Supercharged
  • I use to live here
    • http://xtremecarzone.com.au/
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 04:22:10 PM »
Originally posted by wayovermyhead
For those that havn't had a really good look at that site there's some really good tech articles on it, just like this one. I saved some to my hard disk for future use.
I have actually being doing this (saving things to a folder on my hard disk) with just about anything I find on the net. Although I don't need to refer to all of them right now It's a great way to make a resource for yourself for future use, just worth a mention.

Thanks buddy.  Not a bad idea.

Welcome to the site ;32

Cam
To see my picture galleryCLICK ME

Never underestimate PRISCILLA queen of the vette's
www.xcz.com.au