Author Topic: bob jane t/mart  (Read 4422 times)

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
bob jane t/mart
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:16:10 PM »
;33 just like to say thanks to marc corly and his team at bob jane t/mart,2 bathursts ago the corvette fraternity was invited to do the parade lap for the v8 supercar guys at mt panorama,well there was more cars than therewere drivers,so the rest of us drove the dignitarys around the track,buy the way it was an orrrrsom 3 days that i spent there.so who asks me can they jump in my car you say,the advertiseing manager of bob jane,hence he had the thrill of his life and at the end he says here is my card when you want tyres call me,i look at the card and see he is from victoria and i laugh and say  what you gonna fly them to me,he says with aq laugh were you come from,i tell him newcastle n.s.w.,he tells me that they have 2 stores there,so nelly 2 years later i give him a call we have a quick chat and to his word he gave 35 dollars off per tyre than the best quote i could find around town,so well done bob jane t/mart,thanks to you i can go to the convention with new boots on..........:D

Offline david_moore

• Four Barrel
bob jane t/mart
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 10:35:21 PM »
farout MAD that is MAAAD!!!! not long til the convention now, and yo 'vette is goin' to look a real treat. Did I ever tell you I love tyres? So black, that tread pattern, oh and ya can read stuff written on em!!!
On a lighter note, i see on another thread MJ427 is looking for some parts for his heater control panel, have you got any bits or know something? I get the impression he is missin a plug, can it be modified some how, I reckon there must be a way of just fitting the vacuum pipes without the plug, just gotta line em up right and sleeve em somehow;-). what info you got mate?

Offline MADLT1

• Supercharged
bob jane t/mart
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 09:22:45 AM »
hey hey hey dave how are yar....i allready posted some info on the heater control ,if it is the plugi donte know if a company reproduces that part....he may have to buy one second hand....if so i recomend corvette country..it is a on line ebay store that wreck out corvettes,they are pretty good....but if you say just want to hook it up with out the factory parts you can do this easy to...clarck rubber as you know can help with block offs and tubeing ,but it is a little involved....i can help as we go on.....:grr

Offline 77CVT

• Fuel Injected
    • www.autobabes.com.au
bob jane t/mart
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »
I have had a lot of help from BJ at Toombul.  It's the only place I'll go for an alignment, even though it is on the other side of town.