General Discussion Area > Corvette Related Chat

Driwash Waterless Car wash

(1/2) > >>

flirtingmark:
Hi Mark Cirillo from Waterless Car Wash.
Sorry i couldnt get to yr Show'n' Shine would have liked to catch up demo on some cars.I'm always a phone call away for any questions

jolinari:
just bit curious...what is it all about these waterless products? what r they made off? funnyly enough they did not exist b4 the drought?....could you clarify please?

flirtingmark:
:24

jolinari:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by flirtingmark
:24
--- End quote ---

kool that should clarify my enquiry!;41

flirtingmark:
Well,jolinari,i agree its a bit of a coincidence.But Driwash waterless car wash was in oz 9 years ago with a product that cleaned cars without water exactly like my product does.The product was invented in 1991 for nasa to protect the space shuttle.The product then had distillates in it the maker heard of the changes in some states of usa in regards to voc's(Volitile Organic compounds).
So about 3 years the current product came on the market.It has no distillates just 47 polymers all very good for cars it has no silicones teflons or waxes.
There has been a plethora of "waterless car washes" but we are not worried that we have the trademark on the name i figure let me use it thay cant categorically state they cant scratch a car.They dont have a polymer.
That is why when i pick some lucky vette owner to demo on at yr convention you will see for yrselves.
So,yes i gather there was a need pinpointed but I am not only  
 successful in drought areas was in Bathurst they have heaps of water but they loved it.
Am i boring u , I hope not.
Car clubs are over the moon at the ease of application.
Should have put my website on before
www.driwash.com.au/ultimatedriwash.
Any questions pls shoot,Theres lots of things i want to get active with yr club,educate you in this product Jim corvette maroon has been using since Darling Harbour Car Show.
I'm very passionate about the range of products please ask more questions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version