General Discussion Area > Corvette Related Chat

Any Spray Painter Recommendations?

(1/2) > >>

Cameron 77C3:
Hi guys and girls.  Our newest member BLACK 80 is on the look out for a spray painter to paint up his Vette.  He lives in the Fairfield area but I don't think he is over concerned about the area the painter may be in.

So if you have any recommendations and contact details on spray painters and any ball park figures on cost please post them here.

Welcom Black80.;42

Cam

jolinari:
thanks Cam for posting it

BrianVette:
The painter I have been using recently on my 99 black roadster is Banksia Smash Repairs who has a painter who has been doing fibreglass for years ( started on boats ) his # 95674976 and I started using him after I got him to quote some work on my wifes Merc and he was better than competative don't know if that is of any help he is at Arncliffe :{

jolinari:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by BrianVette
The painter I have been using recently on my 99 black roadster is Banksia Smash Repairs who has a painter who has been doing fibreglass for years ( started on boats ) his # 95674976 and I started using him after I got him to quote some work on my wifes Merc and he was better than competative don't know if that is of any help he is at Arncliffe :{
--- End quote ---

will pass on the information to SAV (new member) as he is currently having troubles accessing the website

MJ427:
price will differ depending on the prep work of the car weather it needs repairs or just a rub back. but then it depends how far he wants to go back e.g back to the gel coat. price's start at around $7,000 on for a full paint job depending on what has to be done to the car for prep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version